Job Title: Assistant Controller
City: Lewiston / State: Utah
Join Reynolds Consumer Products...a world of opportunities! At Reynolds Consumer Products we are passionate about achieving results and have fun winning as a team! We provide amazing job opportunities for growth with competitive salaries and benefits in an exciting, dynamic, fast-paced, and fun workplace environment. Are you looking to build a strong career? Then we have an opportunity for you! We currently have an opportunity for an Assistant Controller to join our team at our manufacturing location in Lewiston, UT.
Provide financial support for the assigned manufacturing facility(s) which includes performing the cost accounting, general accounting, and financial accounting functions along with the coordination of the plant budgeting process.
The Assistant Controller will be responsible for:
DESCRIPTION OF ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Maintain the standard costs for the facility and analyze the manufacturing variances to ensure the accuracy of manufacturing bills of material, production rates, and standard costs.
- Coordinate the plant financial audit and ensure compliance with Accounting policies and procedures.
- Prepare general ledger account reconciliation's and spending analysis.
- Coordinate the resolution of procurement problems at the facility.
- Maintain the fixed asset records for the plant, including project accounting and assist with property tax audits.
- Coordinate the preparation of the plant budgets and financial statements.
- Complete the month-end closing process required for inventory valuation and generating plant financials.
- Prepare product cost estimates, profitability analysis, and capital request justifications.
- Provide management with performance reports in support of plant and company goals.
- Coordinate shop floor operational analysis.
- Calculate and track savings initiatives and explain variances to plan.
- Financial contact for Plant staff.
- In locations where applicable, responsible to comply with the SQF and GMP practices and programs to ensure safe food packaging product and to report food safety problems to those with authority to take action.
- Perform work in a safe manner that protects and promotes the health and well-being of the individual and the environment.
You will love it here if...
- You pay great attention to detail and are well organized
- You are a creative and dynamic problem-solver
- You are highly self-motivated with the ability to work independently as well as with a team
- You are committed to excellence
To be considered for the Plant Financial Analyst opportunity, candidates should possess:
- BA/BS degree in Accounting or Finance.
- MBA or other advanced degree a plus.
- CPA or CMA certification a plus.
- 7+ years of Accounting/Finance related professional and diversified Accounting or Finance experience.
- Corporate and/or manufacturing industry experience strongly preferred.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- High proficiency in Excel, including ability to use array formulas, pivot tables and conduct financial modeling.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate and influence at all levels within the organization.
- Self-directed with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple accountabilities and multiple internal customers.
- Strong analytical skills as well as organizational skills with high attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively communicate technical information verbally as well as in written formats.
- Ability to identify, analyze and resolve problems logically and systematically.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule during key business deadlines.
- Must be team oriented with the ability to work on high collaboration and performance teams.
For applicants or employees who are disabled, or require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, you may request assistance by emailing us at Recruitment@ReynoldsBrands.com .
No recruiter calls or emails please.
Reynolds Consumer Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, protected veteran status or disability.
Reynolds Consumer Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer that complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is The Law Poster: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
The Pay Transparency Policy Statement can be found on this link:
The poster and the supplement can be found on this link.
For applicants or employees who are disabled, or require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, you may request assistance by calling us at 224-295-6808 or email Recruitment@ReynoldsBrands.com.
No recruiter calls or emails please.
Keywords: CPG, CPGjobs, Consumer Goods, Consumer Packaged Goods