Capital Markets Analyst/Associate
CoreVest American Finance (CAF) Capital Markets Team is seeking a team member to support in financing, structuring, and executing debt capital markets. The responsibilities for this role will require significant transaction involvement and the ability to work on multiple projects and transactions concurrently. This team member will play a critical role on deal teams and will interact directly with directors, senior management, and gain exposure to multiple groups within CAF. Additionally, this team member will act as a liaison between Capital Markets, investment banks, and investors. In addition to transactional responsibilities, this team member will perform ad hoc analyses, presentations, and tasks for senior management to improve overall company efficiencies.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities: Include the following but not limited to other duties that may be assigned.
- Coordinates and facilitates the Company's securitization issuance, including managing workflow and relationships with rating agencies, underwriters, external counsel, trustees, custodians and various other parties
- Negotiate deal documents and manage the settlement process
- Innovate and develop new securitization structures and product types
- Analyze and interpret the impact on various funding strategies (warehouse facilities, loan sales, and ABS securitizations) while working in the context of broader corporate goals
- Prepares presentation materials for executive meetings, ensuring they are clear, concise, and impactful
- Prepares detailed transaction marketing materials, including confidential information memoranda, teasers, term sheets, and company presentations
- Organizes Ratings Agency Meetings, Lender Meetings and Investor Roadshows for debt offerings and private equity raises
- Produce and coordinate internal and external reporting with asset management and underwriting
- Proactively contributes to the development of new business analysis, strategic initiatives, transaction financings, and growth opportunities
- Stay informed about industry trends, market research, and best practices in capital markets to contribute to the overall growth and success of the organization
Minimum Requirements: The responsibilities listed below are required. Accommodations may enable the individual with disabilities to ensure the individual can perform the essential functions and responsibilities.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Economics or Real Estate preferred
- Strong finance background with 1-3 years of finance experience at an investment bank, rating agency, a financial advisory firm, a real estate law firm, or investment firm
- Strong analytical capabilities
- Ability to work in a high-paced, fluid environment, providing accurate information while simultaneously handing multiple tasks and projects
- Software fluency must include Microsoft Office
- Excellent communicator with strong presentation, verbal and written skills
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented with a strong work ethic and a desire to learn and grow within the organization
- Typical office environment with no unusual exposures
- Uses office equipment/computers/keyboards
A reasonable estimate of the base compensation range for this role is $120-150K annually. The actual salary offer to the successful candidate will be based on job-related education, geographic location, training, licensure and certification, and other factors. CoreVest also offers a competitive benefit package including discretionary corporate bonus program, multiple health plans, STD and LTD options, company sponsored life insurance, fitness reimbursement, paid parental leave, time to volunteer, Paid Time off, ESPP, and 401K matching.