Marketing. Atlanta, Georgia
King & Spalding, a leading global law firm, is currently seeking a CRM Specialist to join our Marketing Department in Atlanta. The department offers the opportunity for a CRM Specialist to join an innovative and collaborate team focused on deploying and expanding a new CRM application built on the Microsoft Dynamics platform firm-wide. The CRM Specialist will work closely with the Marketing team and will report to the Marketing Technology Manager.
The firm offers a generous total compensation package with bonuses and raises awarded in recognition of individual merit-based performance. Eligible employees may participate in King & Spalding's comprehensive benefit program including health and wellness plan, life and disability insurance, flexible spending accounts and a health savings account, a 401(k) plan, profit sharing plan, on-site gym access, discount programs, an onsite childcare center and a substantial Paid Time Off (PTO) program.
Candidates will have the following responsibilities:
- Perform data maintenance, including resolving data change management tickets, merging duplicate records, resolving data discrepancies and verifying standardization of data
- Create and correct company records
- Generate and distribute data and usage reports
- Assist with the testing of new features and configuration
- Support and train lawyers and Business Development colleagues on system use
- Document and maintain instructional and best practices guides
- Liaise with colleagues and outside consultants responsible for upkeep of the firm's current primary CRM system, Interaction
Successful Candidates are detail oriented, creative problem solvers and have the capacity to work both independently and collaboratively in a fast paced, high volume environment. Candidates should have well-developed data management skills and facility with reporting, documentation and training; Candidates must also have the ability to communicate clearly, effectively and professionally, both verbally and in writing, with lawyers, marketing and BD colleagues and other staff. Candidates are required to have a Bachelor's degree; at least two years' experience working as a CRM Specialist, preferable with Microsoft Dynamics.
We are proud of our remarkably cohesive culture, which now encompasses more than 2000 lawyers and business professionals in 20 offices worldwide. We seek to attract and develop the very best talent to work with us.
King & Spalding LLP (K&S) is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all state, federal, and local laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, age, disability or any other status protected by applicable law.