DESIGN SALES – SOUTHEAST – Washington DC
We believe it is time for you to maximize your potential in a career that rewards passion, performance, and development.
JOIN THE SMITH AND NOBLE FAMILY!!
You''ll be encouraged to show your passion for design and creativity!
Current Opportunities across the country include, but are not limited to:
- AUSTIN, TX CHICAGO, IL
- DALLAS, TX MIAMI, FL
Who we're looking for:
- Entrepreneurs with previous experience in a commission-based environment
- Design savvy, enthusiastic individuals who share our passion for gorgeous custom window treatments
- Sales driven individuals who are self motivated and desire a supportive corporate structure.
- Those who desire a full-time design opportunity working in the field with competitive compensation
- Benefits such as medical, dental, 401k plus sick and vacation in an environment that promotes a healthy work/life balance.
How you can make the position personally fulfilling and financially rewarding:
- Provide custom window treatment design solutions utilizing a consultative selling approach
- Determine function and design needs by traveling to clients homes for design consultations.
As a trained Smith & Noble professional, your design and product expertise leads clients to informed decisions and creative results they'll love for years to come. There are no limits for those who believe in themselves and take advantage of the training tools provided for success.
- Create a memorable in-home shopping experience with beautiful design solutions and exceptional customer service leading to repeat and referral business.
- Self Generate business utilizing the tool given for networking and designer affiliations.
- Achieve Sales goals by Collaborating regularly with design colleagues and your Regional Sales Manager to stay current on Smith & Noble products, industry design trends.
- Use personal business development best practices and our branded marketing tools to enhance those leads provided by the company with referral and self-generated appointments.
- Use entrepreneurial and self-starter motivation to build your business and client base.
- Confirm orders with all details necessary to assure a “first-time right, perfect fit” and process window treatment orders through our paperless technology systems.
Preferred Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelors or equivalent preferred; experience may be substituted
- Strong people and sales skills, an eye for style and design, creative problem solving, lead generation.
- Ability to generate referrals and repeat business using proven methods, programs and tools
- Valid Driver's license, vehicle ownership and insurance coverage
- Sales/window treatment expertise highly desired
- Proven track record of exceeding quotas and business goals
- Having at least $100,000 in provable, annual in-home sales a plus
Smith & Noble Home, Inc. is an Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and encourages diversity in our workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin or any other protected class characteristic. Resumes may be considered in the order they are received