Description: SEMCON provides a highly qualified, professional and responsive technical and managerial workforce to satisfy customer requirements that support the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)s mission, vision and goals. SEMCON's company culture aligns enriching career experiences, growth opportunities and collaborative engagement for all SEMCON employees resulting in a company value being greater than the sum of our parts.
We are currently recruiting for a Finance/Contracts Analyst to join our corporate office team.
As the Finance/Contracts Analyst, your primary responsibilities will be:
- Monthly invoice generation (including running reports, posting entries, generating invoice, updating financial summaries, and submission to appropriate entity)
- Accounts Payable /Accounts Receivable Entries
- Financial Reports including Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Year-to-year comparison
- Journal Entries
- Receipt Reconciliation
- End of month, end of quarter, and end of year fiscal reconciliation
- Some contracts management
- Generate and maintain budgets
. Requirements: The Finance/Contract Analyst will have knowledge, skills, abilities and experience that include:
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system experience (preferably Unanet)
- Mid-Advanced Level Excel Skills
- Mid-Level MS Word Skills
- Highly organized
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a dynamic work environment
Experience and/or understanding of Financial Reports (Income Statement, Balance Sheets), Cost Pools and Cost Pool Calculations, Accounting and Federal Contracts is a plus.
A Bachelors degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or other related discipline is preferred. 7-10 Years of related experience and excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
SEMCON offers a competitive salary and complete benefits package which includes health benefits (medical, dental, vision and life), 401K with a generous employer match, paid time off and paid holidays.