Cellebrite is seeking a Finance Controller to support our business in the Americas. Working within a collaborative, global, fast-paced work environment you will provide financial and accounting strength and controls, exercise judgement, and strong leadership to a team of 5.
What Success Looks Like: Acting as a strong local and global resource for the Finance team - you will go beyond the core functions of the role, and, help the company enhance broader processes and system capabilities. This role has potential and is only limited by your abilities and potential. Cellebrite is a fast-growing company that operates within an exciting market. Were looking for someone who is looking for career advancement, be a part of our growth story, and be a self-starter, leading inititatives.
- Ensure the accuracy and timely reporting of the financial statements for Cellebrites American entities (i.e. USA, Canada and Brazil).
- Drive SOX and internal control-related improvements, perform testing, and continually enhance internal controls.
- Identify opportunities and lead initiatives to optimize internal processes and workflows throughout the organization.
- Collaborate with the Global VP of Finance on accounting research projects such as revenue recognition and commission accounting.
- Ensure local income tax optimization and compliance with transfer pricing activities. Ensure compliance of other tax-related matters, including sales and use taxes.
- Use analytics and commercial experience to identify risks and opportunities.
- Continually challenge and refine MBOs, as they relate to: quality of reporting; tax exposure mitigation; improved processes and controls; team development (professional and soft skills)
- Create innovative recommendations for cost-saving methods.
- Collaborate with the global finance team to share best practices and drive consistent global methodologies.
- Create customized financial reports for both internal stakeholders and the parent company.
- Remain up-to-date on relevant industry and accounting developments to ensure an ongoing ability to provide informed accounting and business advice.
- Leadership to a team of 5 in the Americas
- BA in Finance, Accounting or equivalent; very knowledgeable in US GAAP
- CPA (active or inactive status)
- Experience with: ERP, CRM and BI tools such as NetSuite, Salesforce and QlikSense, respectively.
- 3 years + experience in public accounting
- 3 years + experience in a similar Controlling and Leadership position
Is this you ?
- Youre sharp with a positive, can-do attitude- combined with a sense of commitment and strong work ethic
- Team-oriented: you enjoy working within global & local teams and welcome working in an entrepreneurial organization
- Leadership and credibility: you are adept and quick at generating a high degree of respect & trust from your stakeholders, across departments, and corporate staff
- High degree of focus on quality and accuracy
- Youre motivated to learn, grow, and develop new skills
- You challenge the status quo and develop new and innovative solutions to improve existing processes or resolve issues
- Autonomous: you work independently to meet deadlines and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong communication skills
- Agile: you adapt to changing priorities and welcomes new challenges and opportunities.
- Cultural adaptability: you maintain a flexible mindset and ability to work efficiently in a multi-culture business environment
Non-Essential, but "Nice to Have Skills:
- MBA or Masters in Finance
- Experience in a fast-moving, high-growth company
- Fluency in Spanish and/or Portuguese
Cellebrite: Digital Intelligence for a Safer World
Digital data plays an increasingly important role in investigations and operations of all kinds. Making data accessible, collaborative and actionable is what Cellebrite does best. As the global leader in digital intelligence deployed in 150 countries, we provide law enforcement, military, intelligence, and enterprise customers with the most complete, industry-proven range of solutions for digital forensics, triage and analytics.
By enabling access, sharing and analysis of digital data from mobile devices, social media, cloud, computer, cellular operators and other sources, Cellebrite products, solutions, services and training help customers build the strongest cases quickly, even in the most complex situations. As a result, Cellebrite is the preferred one-stop shop for digital intelligence solutions that make a safer world more possible every day.
Founded in 1999, Cellebrite is known worldwide for innovation, commitment to our customers missions, and technical expertise. With HQ in Israel the company has more than 750 employees across the globe, with dedicated Sales operations in the United States, Israel, Brazil, United Kingdom, Germany, Singapore and Australia.