Financial Analyst Intern – Corporate Finance
Financial Analyst Intern - Corporate Finance
Job ID: 2019-1629
Type: Intern (Full Time)
# of Openings: 2
Our Financial Analyst Interns will have the opportunity to expand their passion for financial innovation within Blackstone Group real estate portfolio companies. Our companies represent an assortment of real estate businesses, including Industrial, Hotels, Retail, Multi-family, Office and Senior Housing. Our companies embody a culture of best-in-class services, comprised of dynamic professionals who love analyzing problems and bring an entrepreneurial spirit to our companies. We created this summer internship program to develop and invest in future real estate leaders.
ABOUT THE INTERNSHIP
Financial Analysts Interns are hired for a 10-week immersive experience where they learn the fundamentals of corporate finance and experience the culture of EQ Office. EQ Office is one of Blackstone Group's real estate portfolio companies specializing in office assets. At EQ Office we focus on the experience-how space feels, activates, and performs. We partner with business leaders to find, design, and manage balanced workspaces that inspire talent. We're proud to work hand-in-hand with organizations of all sizes (from Fortune 100 companies to emerging startups) to bring humanity back to the workplace. During the internship, individuals will receive training and work on a variety of projects that directly impact the business. Summer interns are immediately a part of our collaborative culture building enduring relationships with their fellow interns, manager and an assigned mentor. Summer interns also have the opportunity to network with various professionals through organized social events. Finally, each summer intern will work with an assigned mentor to complete a project and co-present their findings with other interns to the executive leadership team.
Our 2020 summer analyst internship program will begin June 2020 and last through August 2020. To be eligible, you must be a college student during the time of the internship program.
- Work with team and assist with maintenance of Argus Valuation models
- Conduct project-based work with mentor, research, reporting & strategize to learn about the industry
- Create and present an intern project related to the office industry
- Perform special projects as assigned
- Current junior undergraduate student at an accredited four-year institution (graduating 2021)
- Pursuing a degree in accounting, finance, real estate, economics or business with a finance/accounting concentration
- Minimum GPA of 3.5
- Strong knowledge of MS Word and PowerPoint; advanced knowledge of MS Excel preferred
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in Chicago in a full-time capacity for 10 weeks, beginning in June of 2020.
Our company is proud to be an equal opportunity employer . We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Our employment decisions are based on individual qualifications, job requirements and business needs without regard to race, color, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, religion, disability, citizenship status, national origin, pregnancy, veteran status and or any other legally protected characteristics. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations, if you need an accommodation to complete the application process, please email email@example.com .