Job Title: Plant Controller
City: South Boston / State: Virginia
Join Reynolds Consumer Products...a world of opportunities! We are passionate about achieving results and have fun winning as a team! We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace environment in which individual differences are recognized, respected and appreciated.
At Reynolds, we provide amazing job opportunities for growth with competitive salaries and benefits in an exciting, dynamic, fast-paced, and fun workplace environment. Are you looking to build a strong career? Then we have an opportunity for you! We are searching for a Plant Controller to join our team located at our manufacturing facility in South Boston, VA. Relocation package may be an option.
As a Plant Controller, you will be an integral member of the plant leadership team that provides financial oversight to ensure strong control over recovering quantities and reconciliation of inventories as well as strong controls and proper accounting for all fixed assets.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Apply accounting principles, theories, concepts, and practices to the solution of problems.
- Provide technical advice and services to operating managers, interpreting accounting reports and statements, and identifying problem areas; and evaluating complete assignments for conformance with applicable policies, regulations, and tax laws.
- Exercise professional judgment in making frequent and appropriate recommendations for new accounts, revisions in the account structure, new types of ledgers, revisions in the reporting system or business unit records, changes in instructions regarding the use of accounts, new or refined account classifications or definitions, etc.
- Recommend solutions to complex problems
In this rewarding role, you will be coordinating separate or specialized accounting treatment and reporting (e.g., cost accounting using standard cost, process cost, and financial statements & reports) for different senior management and/or external customers.
You will love it here if...
- You are highly analytic and have a natural curiosity
- You are a creative and dynamic problem-solver
- You are a strong and visionary leader who likes to help other succeed
- You thrive in a fast paced and high-energy environment
We need you to have:
- BA/BS degree in Finance or Accounting
- 7+ years of related professional Managerial Accounting experience
- Proficient in MS Office with high proficiency in Excel
Icing on the cake:
- MBA or another advanced degree
- CPA certification
- Experience in a large manufacturing environment in the accounting function
Want to know more? Check out our website or connect with us on LinkedIn!
Apply today to join a fast-growing innovative company!
Not a good fit but know someone who is? Please refer them!
Local candidates only, no relocation assistance available
For applicants or employees who are disabled, or require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, you may request assistance by emailing us at Recruitment@ReynoldsBrands.com .
No recruiter calls or emails please.
Reynolds Consumer Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, protected veteran status or disability.
Reynolds Consumer Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer that complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is The Law Poster: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
The Pay Transparency Policy Statement can be found on this link:
The poster and the supplement can be found on this link.
For applicants or employees who are disabled, or require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, you may request assistance by calling us at 224-295-6808 or email Recruitment@ReynoldsBrands.com.
No recruiter calls or emails please.
Keywords: CPG, CPGjobs, Consumer Goods, Consumer Packaged Goods