Vendor Managed Inventory Analyst
Job Title: Vendor Managed Inventory Analyst
City: Canandaigua / State: New York
Join Reynolds Consumer Products...a world of opportunities! We are passionate about achieving results and have fun winning as a team! We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace environment in which individual differences are recognized, respected and appreciated.
At Reynolds Consumer Products, we provide amazing job opportunities for growth with competitive salaries and benefits in an exciting, dynamic, fast-paced, and fun workplace environment. Are you looking to build a strong career?
Then we have an opportunity for you! We currently have an opportunity for a Vendor Managed Inventory Analyst at our offices in Canandaigua, NY.
As a Vendor Managed Inventory Analyst, you will be responsible for analyzing customer inventories and demand plans to then generate replenishment purchase orders as needed, ultimately, you will ensure the customer's needs are met while also ensuring the accuracy of the orders. You will have the opportunity to:
- Monitor customer warehouse inventories by analyzing inventory and sales daily
- Manage promotions, ads, and coupon demands through communication with stakeholders
- Resolve logistical and payment issues
- Measure performance for all accounts with metrics, trend analysis, and visits to the customer
In this role, you will be a vital team member and will help us to ensure customer satisfaction by monitoring their needs as well as identifying opportunities to make enhancements and improvements to our processes.
You will love it here if...
- You pay great attention to details
- You enjoy working with a team have excellent people skills
- You are a creative problem-solver
- You can successfully juggle multiple tasks at once in a high-energy environment
We need you to have:
- Associates degree in related field
- 2+ years of experience in customer service or logistics
- Excellent capabilities in Microsoft Office, including Excel
- Ability to travel to customer locations
Icing on the cake:
- Experience in Vendor Managed Inventory
- Working knowledge of Oracle, SAP, or another ERP system
- BA/BS degree in a related field
Local candidates only, no relocation assistance available
Want to know more? Check out our website or connect with us on LinkedIn!
Apply today to join a fast-growing innovative company!
Not a good fit but know someone who is? Please refer them!
For applicants or employees who are disabled, or require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, you may request assistance by emailing us at Recruitment@ReynoldsBrands.com .
No recruiter calls or emails please.
Reynolds Consumer Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, protected veteran status or disability.
Reynolds Consumer Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer that complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is The Law Poster: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
The Pay Transparency Policy Statement can be found on this link:
The poster and the supplement can be found on this link.
For applicants or employees who are disabled, or require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, you may request assistance by calling us at 224-295-6808 or email Recruitment@ReynoldsBrands.com.
No recruiter calls or emails please.
Keywords: CPG, CPGjobs, Consumer Goods, Consumer Packaged Goods